Monday, October 29, 2012

Owl Cupcakes

My daughter had an after "Halloween parade" party at her house.   I decided to make owl cupcakes to bring to the party. I suppose I was sticking with her owl theme, because she made the most adorable owl costumes for herself and my grandchildren.  These cupcakes were easy to make and fun to eat.



Supplies needed: Sandwich cookies, yellow cake mix, chocolate and vanilla icing,
candy corn and junior mints.

After you bake and ice the cupcakes all you need to do is split the cookies in half
and use the iced side for the eyes, candy corn for the beak,
Junior mints for the eyes ( put a little icing on a junior mint to use as glue to apply the eyes). Next, use a small piece of cookie for the ears.
It's so easy the kids would love to help out making these cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment