Sunday, April 22, 2012

S'Mores Gift Treats

I want to thank Pinterest for this fun teacher's gift idea. 

As most of you know, I own and operate a small neighborhood daycare.  I love it.  It is truly my life.  Well, this upcoming week is "The Week of The Young Child".  It's a way of celebrating our children through our community, literacy, family, our teachers and staff. There is an old saying..."It takes a village to raise a child".  How true is that?

Each day we will celebrate something different.  I am celebrating the last day as teacher's day.  I always try to make that a fun day for them.  Anyway, with all this being said, I found this cute teachers gift bags and I wanted to make them.  I took a few pictures....tell me what you think?

The supplies.

For the majority of the treats I used full size candy bars with two graham cracker.
then I ran out of full bars and added the miniture size.

Then zip up the bag and staple the tag at the top of the bag.


Then I fill up the basket. (everything looks better in a basket)
I will give them to my teachers on Friday.



I want to thank the following blog, "Domesticated Lady" for this idea. Just click on her site and
you can then download the paper discription of the S'more tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment