Monday, September 26, 2011

Phillies Sign

Maybe if we all put up a few of this "P" lawn signs, the "Phillies" will get back to winning a few games. Ha, Ha! 
My dad made the signs for our family to post up on our lawns, during baseball season. My sister and I helped my dad finish up few of his signs this past weekend.  I should correct myself......my sister helped my dad. Ha Ha !   I took the pictures. 

 My dad is amazing with some of the wooden items he makes.  This hobby sure keeps him busy.

 So since your here, check out how these signs are made.

This is the Phillies "P" that will be made!


Supplies



Ya need this to attach the post to the letter 
 
Cutting the wood into the letter P

 

Sanding the Letter

Spray painting

Good Job Debbie !


Liqued nails being applied to the post first, and then
screwed into place.







1 comment: