Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Pizza Party and T-Shirt Decorating !

Last night my family and I had a fun pizza party and t-shirt decorating night. We decided we were going to wear our t-shirts when we go to knoebels http://www.knoebels.com/  next Saturday.  I 'm sure we are going to look crazy, but who cares....we like to have fun.  We thought it would be fun if we used Halloween colors, so I bought white t-shirts and used orange and black fabric spray paint. Plus, we used some Halloween stencils.  We had a lot of fun and I think we all really needed to relax, because it has been an insane  work week for all.  I love family time  ~~~~~~~~  it centers me, it's what makes life worth living.  Check out the pictures I took.



Tessa helping her mommy with their family shirts.

Frankie & LeeAnn making their shirts.

Me holding Tessa, so she could watch what was going on. 


So Much Fun


Tessa picking out what she wants on her T-Shirt.
 
Vera gets involved.

Daisy graced us with her presence.
 


Not too sure what Len is doing.



 Tessa entertained us by singing 
a solo of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".
She is amazingly smart. 

Love her baby blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment