Monday, September 19, 2011

Cheesecake Bars

My Mother in Law makes this yummy treat and I just had to get the receipt from her. I took it to my son and daughter in law's end of summer party, and it was a hit.  If you love cheesecake you should give it a try.  I doubled this receipt. 

Cheese Mixture
2 Pks of Philly Crescent rolls (one pack of rolls are for the bottom & one are for the top)
2 Pks of Philly Cream cheese
1 egg yolk (sake the whites)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp Vanilla

Topping (mix together and set aside)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup sugar

Place one pkg of rolls in a greased 9x13 glass pan.   Roll out the rolls & stretch dough out with your hands to fit pan.  Mix cream cheese, sugar, yolk, and vanilla in a bowl and then spread over the dough. Then place 2 pk of rolled out crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture. Spread the crescent roll to cover the top.

 Beat egg white with a fork and spread over top. Then sprinkle topping over egg white.
 Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.


Ingredients

Mixing up the Cheese mixture

 Crescent rolls rolled out, with Cheese mixture spread on top.



Second pack of Crescent Rolls on top of cheese mix.


Spread whipped egg white and then sprinkle topping on top. 



MMMmm, fresh from the oven. Once it's cooled
cut up in brownie size pieces. I just cut it up when I am ready
to put on a plate and serve. 
 
Daisy was watching me the whole time I was making this.
Please Note, the picture I have shown are a double batch.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment