Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pumpkin Mason Jar Craft

By now you probably know I love make things from mason jars.  It's so fun to make candle holders, cool centerpieces or a fun jar to hold your treasures.  So, I had to make these adorable pumpkin candle jars. Because they are made from tissue paper I recommend using flame less candles. I made mine. You can use your imagination with the way you decorate them. They looks so cute when they are light up. So, here is how i made them.........

The Supplies

I use 2 parts Elmer's glue and 1 part water.

Paint the glue mixture all over the jar.


Of course, Vera has to be part of everything.


Wrap and press the tissue paper on the jar.

You can cut the tissue paper and then carefully roll the jar onto the tissue paper.

Let them dry.  I turn them every so often.  It takes a few hours to dry.

This one is good to keep around after Halloween.

After they dry, I cut out face parts from construction paper and then glue them on the jars.

How stinking cute are these?

No comments:

Post a Comment