Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rum Runners

I fell in love with this drink in Key West.  I wanted to find a receipt so I can enjoy them while on vacation at the Jersey Shore.  I have to admit they were yummy and we enjoyed them, in fact I went through 3 batches.  So, I am sharing the receipt here.......try them out. They sure are refreshing.
Ingredients:

  • Two cups ice
  • 1 oz pineapple juice
  • 1 oz orange juice 
  • 1 oz banana rum
  • 1 oz light rum
  • 1 oz dark rum or aged rum
  • Splash grenadine
  • Optional: one ounce of Bacardi 151 to float on top
  • Orange slice
Fill your blender with the ice.
Add all of the liquid ingredients.
Blend the contents until smooth.
Pour into a glass (we used the ones we made) and garnish with an orange slice.  Enjoy!





Debbie enjoying our Rum Runners


No comments:

Post a Comment