Friday, May 6, 2011

My thoughts for this simple family type blog.

My thoughts for this blog are to share fun foods and drinks, family laughter and lots of stupid little things.  I am going to keep it light and fun.

I love to eat and enjoy cooking and baking, nothing fancy just real food and drinks.  Plus, I really love doing simple crafts and projects with my family and friends.  Like I say, sometimes it’s the stupid little things in life that we remember as our fondest memories.

Let's see how far we go with this ...........I hope you enjoy and try some of these foods, and crafts for yourself too.  If any friends or family members have any special foods or ideas they want to share, just jump on in and tell me about it.   Also if you have made something and want to share with the rest of us, just send me the pictures with the directions and I will post them for everyone else to enjoy.  


Here are a few pictures of some of the fun foods & crafts that my kids and family have done already together.  My daughter Nicole came up with the lollipop mason jars.  We made them for my granddaughter's first birthday and then again ( after my son, Soon to be daughter in law and I  tweaked them ) for their wedding shower.
We are going to add fun actiivies like these in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment