Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Dessert

I decided to try to duplicate that Banana Split dessert I had at the Fairways Bar and Grill.  The one I posted  last week.  It was so delish.  So, on Father's day I decided to try it out. Oh boy, it turned out so darn good, I have to share it here. I actually think my version was......"shhhhh  better." 
The ingredients

I made a simple graham cracker crust, the directions are on the side of the cracker box.
I doubled the recipe.

Crushing the crackers is fun.  I had crackers flying everywhere.

Bake the crust on 350 for 15 minutes.


Make a box of vanilla pudding. Smooth it on top of the cooled crust.
Then layer banana slices and drained crushed pineapple.

Smooth 2 containers (after fluffing) of Whip Cream on top of the pudding.


Sprinkle with crushed nuts.

Vera Wang watching everything I was doing.
She was mad because I made her sit still on the chair.


Put in Fridge for at least 2 hours.
Serve with a cherry on the top.

Try it out and let me know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment