Friday, June 24, 2011

Flea Marts and Yard Sales

Most of my family and friends know that my hubby and I are big time yard sale and flea mart goers.  I started my business mostly from items I found at one of the two.  Over the years I have learned what most items should be selling for and I also know when you come across some quality items as well as just junk or trash.  Another thing I always have a mental list for items I don't want to purchase new, so I just wait to come across some of these treasures.   We enjoy getting our coffee in hand and then head out on Saturday mornings and go treasure hunting.   You would be surprised at some of the things I get for free too, so I am going to post some of my treasure occasionally here on this blog. After all this is one of those "Stupid Little Things" that makes life fun.


metal and iron wall hangings

A bran new towel holder, I am going to use
in my bathroom.

 This metal candle holder and candles for $5.00.
  The candles are still wrapped up.



I got this whole box of craft and art supplies for only $5.00. 
 I am taking this to my daycare.

With the exception of the box of craft items, the items I purchased here, were from
an interior decorator trying to unload some of her stuff. 
I got everything here for under $20.00.

The hubby is painting the livingroom this summer.  I think I am going with a soft gold color. So I will add some of these items once we are done painting


1 comment: