Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Weekend Treasures

This weekend the hubby and I really found some treasures.  We went to a yard sale that was setup by three woman in about their 60's.  They said they were "downsizing".  I bought the cutest step stool for the shore, for six dollars. The top step opens up.  My biggest thrill was a "Radio Flyer" tricycle and a big wagon that was made by the Amish.  They sold us both for $10.00 and she threw in a bulldozer, a few new coloring books and 2 floats. All that for $10.00.  The tricycle and wagon are in great shape. I am going to keep these treasures for my grand kids. When I "downsize", I will bring it over to my daycare, for the kids to use there. 


I love this wagon & plus the free items.

A child's delight (sometimes I feel like a kid)

Radio Flyer Tricycle

Step Stool (I am taking this to the shore)

The wagon was made in; Bird in Hand, Pa.

Me, with my findings
  Total price was $16.00 with the step stool. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment